RIJUE Member, Professor Takayama、a master of the Japanese martial arts of Kendo (sword-play, 剣道) and Jodo stick-play (杖道), demonstrates a Kendo posture （八相の構え）
1. One of our members, Professor Ichizo Takayama, who is a master of the Japanese martial arts of Kendo (sword-play, 剣道) and Jodo（stick-play, 杖道）, and his students at Kansaigaidai University, Osaka, Japan.
2. Professor Takayama demonstrating a Kendo posture （八相の構え） with a steel alloy practice sword (unsharp end) called 「刃引き」.
3. The students trying to perform Jodo at the final of the tournament match during the last session.
4. Professor Ichizo Takayama and his wife demonstrating Jodo with a wooden sword and Jo.
5. Professor Ichizo Takayama and his friend (from Scotland) demonstrating Japan Kendo Kata （日本剣道形）with practice swords 「刃引き」.
6. “A Practical Teaching Report on a Japanese Martial Arts Course for International Students” written by Professor Ichizo Takayama.